Friday, September 19, 2003

The Darkness rule!

The show last night was killer. The band is super tight and Justin, the lead singer, is a star! I was rocking out big time in the front with my friend Mandana. Standing only a few feet from us - rocking out as well - in the front was Julia Stiles. Too funny!

Mandana and I got to chat with Justin briefly after the show thanks to my pals Jen and Marisa who were sporting killer homemade Darkness tees. Wicked ladies! Justin and I did the rock lock and I told him how I know Ian J who signed him. Nice one Ian. This band is awesome!

Check out the PICS. Scroll down to the 5th photo and you'll see Jen and Marisa with the band

Oh and I stayed out until 4am (way too late for a school night) and made 2 new pals - Daniel (aka Steve) and Brad. 2 fine lads from Alabama!

rock on,
Catonia

n.p. Jet - Get Born (Elektra)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home