Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Last night was a fun one!

I went to the Museum of Natural History for Sonic Vision - a graphics and laser show with the latest tunes (QOTSA, Radiohead, Coldplay, Spiritualized, The Flaming Lips and more). The music mixed by Moby and presented by MTV2. It was a cool show but I felt like I should have been high to enjoy it more. Too bad I don't smoke pot!
You can still check it out on Fri and Sat nights

I went with Courtney and her co-worker Lisa. Fun ladies! Courtney introduced me to the MTV2 VJ Jim who I have a crush on (or well at least I did until he called me "Tonia" even though I corrected him twice to say it's "Catonia"). Get it right dude!

Then I ran into Dynamite from Ben Sherman who introduced me to her friend "Booger" who was Chris Booker of ET fame and formerly of Blink 107 morning show. He goes out with Linda Lopez who is J Lo's sis. I didn't ask about Ben and Jen, don't worry!

I also ran into my lovely pal Shirley who introduced me to Moby. I didn't get to talk to him long enough to tell him that I'll be his new neighbor in the LES (lower east side). Oh well - he'll be seeing lots of me!

Here's new story on the party - quoting Moby

Then when Shirley and I were leaving to go to the Simple Plan platinum record party - we spotted Julian from The Strokes trying to get it with no luck. So we gave him our wristbands to try to get it to see the show. He was much nicer than I expected him to be. I had met him before but didn't get a good vibe. This time was different. He was modest, nice and cute! I told him to tell Fab and Albert that "Catonia Lasagna" says hi!

Speaking of Strokes - I can't wait to hear the new album.

You can hear the single here
rock on,
Catonia

np. The Darkness - Permission To Land (Atlantic 2003)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home