Thursday, October 23, 2003

Sorry for no updates lately. I've been a busy gal.

So I found someone to sub let my place - yahoo! It's a business woman from Toronto who will be coming to New York on a regular basis. So glad I could help out a fellow Canadian with some lodging in the big city.

I've moved into my new apartment in the Lower East Side. I love it!! The pad is cute and the neighborhood rules! I just have to get used to having a roomie!

CMJ started this week - I'll have an update soon on all the activities.

The Stills new album was released on Tuesday. It's great! It's called Logic Will Break Your Heart. There is a 4 out of 5 star review in the current issue of Rolling Stone (the one with the Strokes on the cover)! I bought a copy at Tower so they would get the soundscan sale. I hope it does well. They even thanked little ol' me in the liner notes. I'm touched! Check out their website for more info.

Hear the whole album here.

They had a little special acoustic performance at the Vice store on Tuesday night. I got there in time to see 2 songs. And they're opening for Echo & The Bunnymen tour. Including a show this Sat night for CMJ.

more tomorrow!

cheers.
Catonia

n.p. Quicksand "Manic Compression"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home