Friday, February 06, 2004

Here is what I'm listening to including some work
stuff and some stuff I found while at the Midem music conference.

1) Snow Patrol "Final Straw"
2) Texas "Careful What You Wish For"
3) The British At Midem 2004 compilation - double cd
including Martina Topley-Bird, Zoot Woman and Kosheen
who I saw play live in Cannes
4) n.o.h.a. - Next Plateau
5) Eli Goulart E Banda Do Mato - 45 degrees
both albums from Unique Records out of Dusseldorf
Germany - they are looking for US distribution.
6) Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out cd single - saw them
a couple weeks back at Northsix and they BLEW me away
- definitely my new favorite band - can't wait for the
full length and for the show at the Bowery on the 19th
7) Death From Above MP3 from their website - sounds cool - too bad I missed them opening for the Stills the other night.
8) Tony Touch - The Piecemaker II
9) Sloan - Action Pact
10) Courtney Love snippets from her new album - not
sure what I think just yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home