Tuesday, April 20, 2004

YUM YUM

Things were lively in my neighborhood over the weekend. About a half a block from my apt, NY electro guru Moby hosted a Saturday bake sale for democracy to benefit moveon.org outside his restaurant called Teany. Rev. Al Sharpton was outside my apt window at one point. I had to do a double take.
And here are more photos of who else was there.
Also Moby talks about it in his on-line journal. The line-up to buy tasty cupcakes was down the block!

COACHELLA MADNESS - HERE I COME

In less than 2 weeks I will be on the sunny west coast in Los Angeles and near Palm Springs for the Coachella Festival. Can't wait!! It will be a crowded festival this year. Billboard.com reports that 2 day passes and tickets for the first day Sat May 1st are sold out!

IS THERE ANYTNING THEY CAN'T DO??

My fave band of the moment FRANZ FERDINAND were guest editors of the Guardian, a UK newspaper. They did a killer job. Check out the articles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home