Thursday, September 16, 2004

VICE MADNESS - pics from the VICE fashion show after party

I went to see Snow Patrol on Tuesday night at Irving Plaza. I got to hang with Matthew, Courtney, Colleen and Nils. The crowd was psyched and the band put on a really good show! Then my friend Beth lured me to the Vice fashion show after party at Happy Ending. I went since it was close to my place. Tommie Sunshine was killing it on the decks. I got to hang with Beth, Andy, Jim, Damon, Adam, Elliot and my roommate Mandana. It was fun. Just as I was leaving, a guy took a photo of me and Beth. If you scroll down to the 22 row of pix - the first shot on the left is myself and Beth. I could have used a tad more make-up...that's for sure...but it's still a good shot. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home