Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sweet party in NYC

Thanks to my friend Lauren, I ended up at a Virgin Mobile party at Sky Studios just down the block from my office. This 3 floor penthouse suite is unbelievable! I was there before for a magazine party last year and a video shoot the year before. It has an outdoor rooftop pool and amazing rooms. The party was fun! Dita Von Teese did a burlesque performance and Adrien Grenier from Entourage played a set with his band The Honey Brothers. I hate to say it but the band is not very good. But I gave them a chance. I rode the elevator down with Adrien when we were leaving and I lied through my teeth and told him it was a good show. What is a girl to do when she is looking at his cute face? I also spotted Adam Brody from the O.C. there. He was acting very low key. If you click on the link above in the title you can see photos from the folks there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home