Friday, September 09, 2005

Fashion doesn't always rock...does it?

My friend Beth and I went to the Fashion Rocks show last night at Radio City Music Hall. It definitely had some cool moments and some not so cool moments. Some of the people in the audience were hideous! Beth and I laughed at all the air kissing that was going on when people greeted each other.

The highlight by far was DAVID BOWIE performing with one of my fave bands THE ARCADE FIRE! Followed closely by Duran Duran who did 'Girls On Film' and Billy Idol who peformed 'White Wedding'. Gwen Stefani was there to do her new track 'Cool' and she also sang a song with Pharrell and Diddy. Even though I don't dig their music - Alicia Keys, Rob Thomas, and Shakira put on a good show!

My friend Shirley was also there and she snuck me backstage after the show where I was hanging out by Duran Duran's dressing room. Simon walked right by me as did Mark McGrath who was the co-host. He's long gone from his frat-boy acting Sugar Ray days that's for sure. I also was near Lisa Marie Presley's dressing room. She is so tiny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home