Friday, October 21, 2005

People get ready...even if they spelled my name wrong!



Take note Canadian peeps - I wanted to send out a note that I will be featured on a half hour TV show called STARSTRUCK! that airs on the Star TV channel in Canada.

AIR DATES & TIMES:
Sunday, October 30 at 9:30pm EST
Tuesday November 1 at 5:00pm and 8:30pm EST
Friday November 4 at 9:00am EST

Make sure to check local listings just in case it airs at a different time. In Toronto - it's channel 63.

It's for the Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson hit movie WEDDING CRASHERS. I was on the 'white carpet' for the movie premiere in NYC and got to interview the lads and some other celebs. I also crash a couple of New York weddings myself to go
along with the theme of the movie. It was very fun! Also look for some cameos from a couple of my close pals!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Neat.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home