Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I stayed in last night and ended up watching some of the BET Awards. Busta Rhymes' performance was off the hook. First he did his current single "I Love My Bitch" featuring Will I Am from the Black Eyed Peas and Kelis (who I love!). Then they did the remix for Busta's HUGE hit "Touch It". And all the stars featured came out to do their verse. Mary J Blige, Rah Digga, Papoose, Lloyd Banks. DMX was just arrested again so he wasn't there. But the highlight had to be when EMIMEN came out of nowhere to rap too. He's been gone for minute since his best pal Proof was killed.
It was so good to see him there. I have to say I was LOVING watching that performance last night. I love my man Busta. Check it out:



What was also great was Prince, Stevie Wonder, Yolanda Adams and India Arie doing a tribute to Chaka Khan and then Chaka herself performed a few songs. Man, she can sing and she's had some great hits over the years!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home